We are seeking a qualified Diesel Technicians who are looking to join Youngstown Kenworth. We are hiring all different levels of Technicians, from trainees to Master Mechanics. Pay and benefits will be competitive to your level of skills, training, and experience you bring to our company. We provide competitive salaries as well as retirement benefits, vacation days, and an advanced training schedule to further develop your skills.
- Work on the following items with minimal supervision: engine overhaul, fuel systems, electrical systems, transmissions, cooling systems, chassis, brakes, engine tune-up, and general maintenance
- Perform and/or assist in the performance of mechanical repairs
- Perform trouble shooting on problems
- Attend training sessions and meetings
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area, and proper handling of company tools
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum three years of hands-on diesel experience or graduate of vocational diesel courses
- CDL Preferred
- Tools & toolbox necessary to perform to your skill level
READY TO APPLY?
Please click the button below and send us your resume.